GET IN TOUCH WITH USobtain a quote Contact Us
XR (Extended Reality) LED displays are large digital screens that utilize light-emitting diodes (LEDs) to display images and videos. These displays offer high brightness, high contrast, and a wide color gamut, making them well-suited for use in various XR applications, including virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR), and mixed reality (MR) experiences.
XR LED display refers to the LED display used in virtual filming applications.The pixel pitches of the LED displays are P1.9, P2.6, and P2.9.Our XR LED display products have a 7680Hz refresh rate, 16bits gray scale, wide color gamut and 236Hz frame rate. With its extraordinary performance, it can synchronize with many brands of quality cameras without a single frame delay. XR LED displays are commonly used in film studio, TV studios, program etc.
XR led display or XR LED Walls are customizable. Various installations and setups to meet your unique requirements, such as curve LED wall, corner LED wall and ceiling LED. PTCLed offers highly-performing XR led screen with great features for indoor and outdoor.
1. The receiving card, power supply, and hub card are built in a control box in the back of the cabinet.
2. 7680Hz refresh rate & 236Hz frame rate help eliminate screen flicker.
3. DCI-P3 color gamut standard, to meet your high demand for LED screen color reproduction.
4. The good mechanical design facilitates fast and multi-angle mounting and ensures a flat screen surface with no visible gaps. There is protection for the screen, especially at the corners, and also a good thermal design.
5. Our LED panels (a product specially designed for virtual productions, TV studios, and more) have high-frequency refresh rates, allowing the panel to redraw the contents of the screen several times per second.
1. Filmmaking & TV Production. With latest technology and high-brightness LED walls, flexibility is enhanced greatly and directors can create captivating stories easily in filming & TV production.
2. Commercial Production. The XR LED Wall provides a more innovative way for advertisers and directors to deliver creative content to their audiences, compared to the traditional green screen.
3. Broadcast Studio. Background content can be switched instantly at any time, making XR LED Wall one of the most suitable production tools to be used in various live TV broadcasts.
LED Wall is the heart of the XR stage. The LED wall helps to ensure great image quality with wider color range and high brightness. Other important components include led processor, camera tracking system, controller, graphic engine, rendering server and virtual production pipeline.LED Processor
The LED processor is needed to support and deal with different signal inputs,
such as HDMI and DP from sending cards and then send them to receiving cards.
The media sever is responsible for the input and output of the material.
It receives the material from the render engine and transmits it to the LED processor and then the processor displays the material on the screen. Then the media sever receives the material from the camera and tracking system and output the image. It is like a brain in the LED display system.
Extended reality, more commonly known as “XR”, is a technology that combines both virtual and real environments. The XR technology covers augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), and mixed reality (MR). In recent years, XR technology is widely used for entertainment purposes, including TV production, film production, and live event broadcasting.
More and more concerts, conference sites, movie shooting sites and TV shows have begun to use high-tech and realistic XR technology to realize more possibilities for creation. With the support of 5G, the popularity of XR technology is even more trendy. It builds a virtual world and interacts with the real world to achieve a perfect blend of virtual and reality.
If you're building a virtual production/virtual entertainment studio, or you're going to purchase LED screens for virtual production(XR extended reality technology), please read this article carefully. If you're worried about choosing the wrong LED screen, this article will help you understand what you need to focus on.